Monday, February 7, 2011

Is Henry Cavill Gay? POSSIBLE OUTTING

some quotes from people on perez:

"I met Henry Cavill a few weeks ago and though his good looks made me weak at the knees, I definitely got a slight gay vibe from him. No straight males are ever that goodlooking."

"Henry Cavill was on with Graham Norton and chatting away, and Norton asked if he preferred men or women and Cavill laughed and said he wasn't going to say if men were better in the sack than women. Sounds like he has tried both‚ A very well rounded man. Probably a Freudian slip? Hell any man or woman who gets to *beep* Cavill is very lucky indeed. He is gorgeous and sexy as hell."

Any heterosexual male wouldn't hesitate at that question or answer like he did... We would instantly say "I've never had sex with a man so I can't comment there." Or something like that but his answer tells that he's probably been with men before sexually.

another quote

"Henry Cavill is very fond of the boys and I think most in the industry here know that he prefers that team. Nonetheless, he hopes to develop his career much more broadly in the good old USA and he will not, as you say, come out any time soon. The pressures are enormous to hide his homosexuality. Agents, studios and all will see to it that this hunk has a babe by his side when in public and his private life will be closely monitored‚ same way as it has been forever in Hollywood for leading men who are gay; $$$$rules and the studios don't think the public will accept openly gay leading men. Only Henry can put a stop to it and the pressures are great to see that he doesn't if he wants to be a leading man in the movies. Same sad old story."


Henry, and his boyfriend?

Then there are the pictures!

14 comments:

  1. I don't care whether he's gay or straight. I want him and I'm a straight man... I think. I don't know. Ever since seeing him in "The Immortals," I haven't been able to get it on with my girlfriend. I keep on thinking how Henry Cavill's insides smell, taste, and feel. Think this is a phase? Help me, please. Then again, I'm kina liking this phase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are gay, based on every word of your comment, and what you can do is just to accept it. There's no point in hiding it. :-)

      Delete
  2. Nout wrong with having gay mates. I have gay mates, and it doesn't make me gay!

    It's discussed more here - http://www.henry-cavill.info/index.php/is-henry-cavill-gay/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE'S HENRY CAVILL GAY, I HAPPY FOR THIS NEWS. TODAY, THE HETEROSEXUALITY IT SOMETHING NOT NICE OF THE SEE. THE IMAGE WITH (SUPERMAN)TOO IS LOVE TO THE GAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to say one thing about Henry Cavill to everyone out there. He is a very private person and he wants to keep it that way, I’m sure. If you look for photos of his family, of him before he was famous, of him with his fiancee, you won’t find any. Why? Because those are things that are his and his alone and the public doesn’t have to see everything? I mean come on people! Yes, he chose to be in the public eye, but he still has the right to have a private life as well. He is in fact human and just like the rest of us. If there are pictures of him with other people, such as gay friends, it is because the friends have posted them, as they have the right. If Henry is in fact gay or straight, what does it matter?! Yes, he’s gorgeous and sexy….but just because you don’t want him to play for the other team doesn’t mean he’s a bad person! I mean this for both sides! He is a gentleman and a good person and that's all that should matter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. everyone keeps saying "why does it matter?" IT BLEEPING MATTERS because the gay community is being discriminated way too much for way too far and we need people in media to stand up for us! That is why!

      Delete
    2. I'm just saying that it shouldn't matter to people if he is gay or not BECAUSE they shouldn't discriminate.

      Delete
  6. No creo que sea Gay....mostrame los besos y Garchando Sexo..yo cre el es Heterosexual...porque tiene una mujer tan hermosa....y no creo que sea ...para mi son amigos como lo quiere muchisimos...y capaz es el Gay y El Nò...

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I hear these IS HE GAY questions, I always think about Richard Burton's response when asked if he had ever had sex with a man. He said, simply, "All actors are homosexuals." I think he was trying to say we are all bisexuals, but most of us are oriented to one or the other. Rule of thumb for these questions: If you have to ask the question, then the person is probably not exclusively hetero.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not always about discriminating against gays. (Although, of course this happens.) It's more about hot leading men meeting an ideal. Meaning, the millions of female fans that pay to watch Henry on screen, want to believe they have a shot at him. It's part of the fantasy. The millions of straight men want to have his charm, his body, his sex appeal. He is marketed for the masses, and not for a minority audience. It comes back to money, and that trumps honesty and a social conscience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that's why he or his studio probably pays GC to be his "beard."

      Delete
  9. Henry's friend who is a gay activist stated on his Facebook that henry is straight. I doubt a gay activist would lie if someone was bearding even a friend. His friends name is corey spears

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just want people to know that in the photo of the pool party the person holding Corey's face is actress Bridgette nielson. As far as the graham norton show interview goes henry appeared once and was never asked that question. I understand why someone might question Henry's sexuality since most straight guys do not hang out with gay men however it doesn't mean automatically that he is gay

    ReplyDelete